GNM ( General Nursing & Midwifery) admission 2021 has started , Contact-8927002414 for direct admission in INC recognized Top Nursing Colleges in Bangalore.
GNM Nursing Courses
GNM is a 3 years Nursing Diploma course recognised by Indian Nursing Council ( INC ) and Karnataka State Nursing Council ( KSNC ) and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences ( RGUHS ) for BSc Nursing.
GNM Nursing Admission Eligibility :
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 30 Yrs. ( As on December ). No age limit for registered ANM.
- 10+2 / H.S in any stream ( Arts / Science / Commerce ) with aggregate minimum 40% marks from any recognized council.
- H.S Vocational with Health Care Science from any recognized vocational council.
- H.S ( 10+2 ) Passed from NIOS ( National Institute of Open School ) with Arts / Science / Vocational with minimum 40% marks.
- Registered ANM with any State Nursing Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
- GNM is a regular residential nursing program not a distance education.